What to do if you want to visit
- If you want to visit for a day please use the “Day Visit” tab to make a booking. If you would like to stay for a holiday please use the “Staying with us” tab.
- We welcome day visitors Monday to Sunday, between the hours of 10am and 7pm. On your first visit we will let you know what facilities we have and where they are, we can answer any questions you may have.
- You can bring a tent, trailer tent, caravan or motor home and stay on the holiday meadow. There is also a chalet which can be hired for up to 6 people. There is a 2 night minimum stay for the chalet.
- Each adult must bring along two forms of I.D on the first visit, one being photographic, the other a recent document showing your current address.
Additional information for visitors
- All electricity for camping is 5 amp maximum
- The holiday campsite meadow is a sloping field so levelling blocks are required
- The campsite is open from 1st April (or Easter if earlier than 1st April) – Mid October.
- We have a small supply of Calor gas on site at standard prices. Please enquire at the office.
- First aid kits are available. Please contact an officer of the Naturist Foundation if you need attention or see notices for their location.
- There’s a coin operated washing machine and drier adjacent to the holiday meadow shower block. There’s also an iron and ironing board if required.
- There are two shower blocks; the main one being near to the pavilion and swimming pool and the other by the holiday meadow and toilet facilities. Hot showers cost 20p; put your money into the appropriate numbered coin box and follow the instructions provided.
- If you don’t have your own BBQ or want to join with others and cook large amounts, there’s a communal BBQ area adjacent to the main shower block/office. Please note BBQ’s must be off the floor and disposable BBQ’s can only be used on the communal BBQ.
- Miniten thugs, petanque balls, table tennis bats, badminton rackets, etc are all available to borrow. They can be found in storage boxes located by the playing areas.
- All day or evening events will be advertised on notices in the pavilion/sun lounge and on the camping meadow notice board. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Cafe opening times and menu are posted on boards near the serving hatch in the pavilion.
- WiFi is available at Brocken Hurst. Please enquire in the office if you wish to make use of this facility.
- Photography is not allowed on site but we do use our own official photographers at some events. Notices are displayed when photography is taking place.
- Sorry we are unable to take pets at this time
If you have any questions please see our Frequently Asked Questions. You can also telephone our office on 01689 871200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.